meee

meee

Thursday 8 September 2011

getting my bearings! (god i hate that word! hahaa)

Hiii! Well I've only been here 2 days but it feels like so much longer! I think it's because we've done so much in that short time! I'm back in MaccyD's again hahaha (beginning to feel quite cheap!- and getting to be a regular- i'm sure the check-out girl recognised me!!!) but hey ho- its free wifi! Tried to buy a duvet yesterday but they are over 100 euros in Corte Ingles!!! I swear that's expensive right? for a duvet?????? so anyway I had a genius idea to put a thick blanket in my duvet cover and voila..... a duvet :D hahaha it works!! :D It's the start of the 2 week festival here in Sala and last night mum and I went to see the fireworks down by the river, and they were spectacular! Honestly one of the best displays I've ever seen! The spanish sure know how to throw a display of fireworks!!! Today we've been wandering around the city so far- mum's been clicking her camera non stop! haha! she loves the place and keeps saying how lucky I am to be here for 6 months! :) We tried to go to the International Office earlier so I could register and pick up the ''welcome pack'' but it was closed! I think it is because it is a festival period :S - let's hope it's open next week when I come back! xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment