meee

meee

Sunday 18 September 2011

First Lazy sunday in Salamanca!





Heyyyy! Well today has probably been the laziest day I've ever had in my life...... I swear I've done NOTHING of any use! I woke up at midday (shhhhh I hope the parents don't read this!!!) and then I wandered into town for some wifi hunting...... this is seriosuly starting to get on my wick.... lugging the lappy into town.... then hunting for wifi spots with plugs in the walls as my lappy's battery doesn't last long! :( I really can't wait until we have wifi in the flat then when I skype-call people I can actually hear them!!! Poor Lizi and Sian have experienced our broken skype-calls and its just so irritating! especially as everyones been up to so much and I wanna hear all updates from my closest friends on Erasmus! Anyway, I'm finally robbing wifi from a hostel-bar...... how low can i go! lol but its ok as the waitress is being really nice as she knows i'm erasmus! I really need to sort out my module choices in a moment aswell as I have a meeting with my personal tutor from the Facultad de Filologia tomorrow morning at 9.30am! but first..... blog time :D Last night was amaaaaazing, I met up with all the Erasmus people from the other day and we went to the outdoor party zones- 'Las casetas' they're called in Spanish! but anyway they are loads of little huts selling local beer, sangria and all sorts of tapas! and the music there is great too! - Check out the few photos below with this post :) but more over on facebook! Anyway it was a really good night....... now I can't wait until tomorrow for the real start of Erasmus...... There's a welcome party at a club called Medievo.... so should be good! and a great chance to meet more Erasmus people! Righty, I'm off now! By the next time I blog Lorena will have moved into the flat! YAY :D sending lots of spanish amor xxx <3 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're having fun :D and already met lots of people too! Are they all erasmus?

    ReplyDelete