meee

meee

Thursday 15 September 2011

:)


Holaaaaaaaaa! Haven’t blogged in a few days as I’ve been away from Salamanca with my mum down in Toledo and Madrid, but now I’m back and Erasmus has started properly!! Yesterday was really great, and quite productive! First of all, after many recent attempts at visiting the Erasmus office I finally managed to get my ‘welcome pack’ and also sent an email to my personal tutor to arrange a meeting so I can get modules etc chosen soon! I have the meeting next week- so thats not too bad! Lidia my Spanish friend from Zaragoza and Mario her boyfriend have been around the last few days as well, so it’s been great seeing them, and also they’ve helped me get a bus pass and change my movistar sim card over to vodaphone which is sooooooo much cheaper! Also Laurie Charvet my French flatmate from Lyon arrived last night and she’s so lovely (So pleased I can understand Spanish in a French accent hahaa)! Really looking forward to getting to know her better, and now we’re just awaiting the arrival of Lorena our Spanish chica! Then that’s our flat full and Erasmus year can start properly! Met some other lovely Erasmus people yesterday too- a German girl and another English girl, and hopefully many more to meet this week! :D Finally worked out how to use the flat oven last night with Natasha Madden hahaa, and we had our first meal in Sala! :) Not sure what’s on the agenda for the rest of today, hmmmm i think chilling out and enjoying the sunshine might be a nice idea, and meeting some other Erasmus people later when they arrive! We don’t start classes until 26th so it’s like being on holiday at the moment really! But it’s nice as we have time to meet new people and get to know the city! Right, that’s enough of stealing this cafe’s wifi for now, I’m off to soak up the sunshine and see Lidia before she heads back to Zaragoza! BESOSSSSSSS XXXXXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment