meee

meee

Saturday 17 September 2011

dia despues de mi primer fiesta ERASMUS!

Well if last night was what Erasmus life is all about, then I'm for sure in the right place! It was so great to finally meet other Erasmus people, and within such a short time everyone was getting to know eachother, drinking sangria and muching on the free tapas! I went with Laurie my French flatmate (HURRY UP LORENA SAURA & GET TO SALAMANCAAAAA!) and we met so many other french people, germans, belgians, austrians and even a few english too! After a few bars we ended up in a club- I actually can't remember the name of it now.... but it was really good... everyone was dancing and having a great time until well into the early hours! Laurie and I finally danced home around 4ish :) had absolutely no hangover today..... I barely drank anything (Spent 5 euros.....).... Its so easy here to have a great time without getting off my face! (unlike in England! haha). Today I swear I've literally done nothing..... I slept in until 12 and then met Rosanna in McDonalds for a bit, then came to this little cafe (i'm now a regular) to sort out bank stuff/modules/emails etc.... (all the boring stuff!) ..... the waiter-guy has given me a free coke and his number..... hmmmmm! LOLL Can't wait until tonight! There's another Erasmus party/get together at the Plaza Mayor at 9 :) excitingggg! I think the plan is to go and visit all of the casetas (small huts selling beers and tapas) in salamanca as its the party-fiesta 2 weeks at the moment and theres such an outdoor street party atmosphere! It's great! Anyway, we have 2 weeks left until we start classes...... so mostwell use the time to get to know other Erasmus people and practice our spanish! bueno, hasta pronto xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment